2012 Tactical Map:
- Water guns. All equipment is first come, first served.
- Goggles, sunglasses, or other simple eye protection. (It’s all personal preference.)
- Water bottles, water balloons.
- Tactical/ergonomic gloves.
- Ziploc bags to protect radios, cell phones, etc.
- Be prepared with a towel and to change, or do it after going home.
Anything that is not sturdy and water-resistant (defined as being fully submersible for a short time without damage) must be left indoors. If you parked in the driveway, keep your windows pulled up fully to prevent water from going in.