If you have read up on the Briefing section, you’ll recognize these rules as Organizational-Specific rules.
Local Water Warfare Rules
- Use common sense.
- Pay attention when games are being explained.
- Play by specified rules, arena boundaries, etc. Do not go too close to others’ houses that aren’t part of the game.
- Be careful with, and do not damage property and equipment.
- Turn off hoses when not in use.
- Additional rules may be added in on the field as needed
- Equipment and attacks are strictly limited to clean water streams and water balloons. Blaster internals must be clean enough to shoot water at others without being a hazard of any kind. The only exception so far is the use of pool noodles in certain games.
- Equipment rules may be changed on a per-game basis, meaning you may not be allowed to use certain equipment in certain games.
- Help clean up.
Water Balloon Launchers
- Only use as much pressure as you need: Never exceed 80PSI.
- Always treat the launchers as if they were loaded. Never look down the barrel, and keep hands off trigger/firing mechanism until ready to fire.
- Always carry the launcher properly, especially when moving around.
- You (the person who fires a launcher) are responsible for any injuries and/or property damage you cause.
- Improper equipment handling (such as handling it in a way that can cause damage to it) will revoke your privilege of using the mishandled equipment.